In the past few months, many factories have released several new TV boxes with the latest system, Android 12.0, the latest configuration, design, and so on.
What should we pay attention to when buying a new box?
1. Android version, the latest version of Android is Android 12.0, and many Android 10 and 11 set-top boxes are still selling well.
2. Chipset. For a TV box, the chipset is especially important. The quality and longevity of the chipsets vary. The common chipsets on the market are Amlogic, Rockchip, and Allwinner.
3. Memory. Different memory boxes, the price is completely different. If you want to download multiple apps or store multiple types of files, choose a box with more memory.
4. Function. Whether it has Bluetooth, whether it supports dual WIFI, whether it can use a USB device, whether it can use a TF card, and whether it can use network cable (100M&1000M).
5. Video decoding. Currently, the boxes on the market can support 4K live streaming. Some boxes can support 6K decoding, and some support 8K decoding.
From the above, we just need to choose a suitable one for our own needs.
Here, I’d like to share two Android 12.0 TV box. and see which one you like.