Wireless air mouse remote control with keyboard always is hot selling replacement for TV, TV Box, Tablet, TV Stick, Projector, and other devices. Some of them can be called universal TV remote controls based on some functions.
TV air mouse normally will have Gyroscope, Voice control, Backlit, Built-in battery, Mini Keyboard, Infrared learning, and anti-lost functions. Using a wireless tv remote control with a gyroscope, you can easily move the cursor like a computer mouse, that is why we called an air mouse.
Nowadays wireless tv remote control has 3 connections.
1. Infrared/IR connect
2. 2.4G wireless connection with USB receiver
3. Bluetooth connect-Bluetooth remote control is the latest one, and fast & convenient.
How Does a TV Remote Work?
1. For Bluetooth air mouse, if you are using on an Android TV Box, you just need to open the setting of your TV Box, find the Bluetooth, pairing with your air mouse, and then you can use it at any time.
2. For IR remote control, you need to infrared learning of the buttons from the old remote control, and you can use it now.
3. For the 2.4G wireless remote control, you need to insert the USB receiver into the devices you are going to use, and after a while, you will find you can use the remote now.
From the above three connections, we can find the easiest way for using the remote control will be the 2.4G or Bluetooth tv remote.
Here I would like to share some info about the latest air mouse with mini keyboard, called D8 and D8 Plus remote control.