There are a lot of users who like the Google-certified TV Box or TV Stick, also called ATV Box or ATV Stick, some of them are Google Certified, and some others are Google & Netflix certified. They all belong to Android TV Box, the big classification. The Android TV box price varies based on the different configurations and certifications.
How to Choose Android TV Box?
Simply say, there are the following points. 1. Whether Google and Netflix certification is required. 2. Your budget to buy the box 3. The function of the set-top box, such as: whether it has Bluetooth, whether it supports dual WIFI, memory size, etc.
If you prefer google certified TV Box, I would like to share one of the latest TV Box with high configurations.
1. Android 11.0 operating system
2. Powful Amlogic S905Y4 chipset
3. With Bluetooth & Voice Control remote
4. Support 4K live streaming
5. Support Bluetooth, Dual WIFI, 100M Ethernet
6. 2G+8G and 4G+32G memory are available
7. Pre-install Netflix, YouTube, Prime video, Disney+, etc apps.
8. 2 USB hosts and Misco-SD card
How to Setup an Android TV Box?
1. DC port for the power supply of the TV Box
2. HDMI to connect your TV and the TV Box
3. Turn on the TV, and TV Box, then works
What do you think of this TV Box?
You also can search and get more reviews for HAKO MINI android tv box.