An Android TV box is a streaming device that allows users to watch on-demand videos, video content sites, play games and watch regular network programs on the big screen as long as they have a good internet connection and a TV that supports the Android operating system. There are many boxes on the market with various features, advantages, prices, and functions. So, is there an Android set-top box that can change the wallpaper?
1. Android 13.0 operating system, which is the latest version of the Android operating system. This ensures that users have access to the latest features and security updates.
2. H96 tv box with a powerful CPU and GPU that ensures it can handle even the most demanding tasks.
3. Users can choose between 2G or 4G of RAM and 16G, 32G, or 64G of storage space.
4. Latest Rockchip RK3528 chipset, which ensures that it can handle even the most demanding tasks with ease.
5. Supports 4K live streaming and 8K video decoding. 3D video playback is also supported.
6. Bluetooth 5.0, 100M Ethernet cable and 2.4G/5G dual WIFI. This ensures that users can connect to the Internet and other devices with ease.
7. Supports OTA updates, which ensures that users always have access to the latest features and security updates on tv box x96 max.
8. Select your favorite applications from the home screen.
9. Users also have the option to change the wallpaper.
How to Change the Wallpaper?
1. Find the application: Wallpapers on H96 Max 3528 Android tvbox.
2. There are two options, choose My photos or on-device wallpapers.
3. Select one, and set as home screen or lock screen or both Home screen and lock screen wallpaper