Let’s how to use it on MECOOL KD5 TV Stick.
1. Connected the MECOOL KD5 TV Stick to the HDMI extension cable, and connect the HDMI port to your TV
2. Use the Micro port of the Micro to USB cable adapter to connect the power connector of the MECOOL KD5
3. Use the USB port of the Micro to USB cable adapter to connect the USB port of the TV(if have), If does not have, then need one power charger that have a USB port
4. After connection, we can go to Google Play and search & find the File Manager App
5. Select File Manager and click install
6. Open File Manager to edit system memory files
7. After these steps, plug in your USB drive to the USB port of the Micro to USB cable adapter
8. Now open the File Mangaer app, and click USB-1, you can open and view all the contents of the USB drive
That’s all, simple and quick to solve users can not get more storage or use other USB files.
If you want to learn more about the steps, pls watch the below video. Or email email@example.com or WhatsApp me for more TV stick , Android TV Box, air mouse remote control, other TV related problems.