HDMI sync lights is composed of HDMI sync box and TV backlight strips. After installed behind the TV and connected to the box, the color of the tv backlights will change with the color of the screen, giving people an immersive feeling when watching movies and playing games.
Let’s see how to install your HDMI sync light to your TV.
There are mainly two part of the installation. One is the installation of TV backlights. Another one is connections of TV backlights, HDMI Sync Box, TV box, and TV.
Installation of TV Backlights
1. Stick adhesive to all the bracket and put them on the 4 corners of TV. Each bracket must be placed in its proper position.
2. Measure the approximate length before put on the light strips on TV
3. Cut the extra length to fit on your TV
4. Stick the strips slowly on TV, place gently on the 4 corners
Connections of HDMI Sync Lights
1. Side strips connect to SIDE USB, bottom strips to Bottom USB
2. TV Box HDMI to the Imput of the HDMI Sync Box
3. Power on TV, TV Box, HDMI Sync Box
4. Download the TUYA App on your Mobile Phone
5. Connect the APP to HDMI Sync Box( The indicator light will keep flashing until it is connected)
6. Choose the Modes you need(Screen Mode or Music Mode
For more details, pls watch this video: https://youtu.be/kkw2-FjmNDU
Online purchase: https://tvpao.com/product/hdmi-sync-box-with-rgb-chasing-tv-backlights-kits/
Viber/Whatsapp/Skype: +86 15112660703