Remote controls with voice control have always been one of the best-selling remote controls. The voice air mouse can be used in the TV box, and can also be used in smart TV, tablet, and other devices.
If the device is an ATV system, such as a Google-certified set-top box or TV stick, it will have a Bluetooth remote with voice. Therefore, you only need to buy a new remote if the remote is damaged. For AOSP devices are generally with an infrared remote control or 2.4G wireless air mouse, some 2.4GHz wireless remote controller with a voice function, and infrared remote controls are not voice remote controls.
If your device is an AOSP TV box and you need to buy a voice remote, you can choose between a 2.4G voice remote(hotselling: g10s air mouse, etc) or a Bluetooth-connected voice remote.
Today, I would like to introduce a popular voice remote control –BPR1S Plus voice remote control.
Press “OK” + “volume +/-” shortly to control the speed of the mouse.
In Bluetooth mode, the voice function is applicable to some ATV devices, like TCL Smart TV, Shield TV Box, HAKO mini, Google TV, etc. But the voice function may be incompatible with the other devices.
In Bluetooth mode, the voice function is not compatible with all AOSP Android functions.
In 2.4G mode, the voice function supports AOSP Android and ATV devices.
In 2.4G mode, some ATV TVs cannot enter when logging into a Google account.
Bluetooth Pairing Steps:
1. To pair another new device, press “OK” and “Back” at the same time till the light flashes.
2. Keep the remote control within 1 meter of the device for faster pairing.
3. Open Bluetooth searching, and pair with “BOXPUT | BPR1S”.
2.4G Pairing Steps:
1. Keep pressing the “OK” and “Back” at the same time till the light flashes.
2. Plug in the USB receiver and keep the remote near to the USB receiver within 5 cm for faster pairing.
3. The indicator light stops flashing to indicate successful pairing.
IR Learning (Support All buttons) Steps:
1. Press the button that needs to learn for 8 seconds till it’s flashing, then release (The indicator light on after flashing).
2. Align the IR, and press the button that would be learned, it shows success when the indicator light flashes.
3. Repeat 1~2 to learn the other buttons.
4. Press “Delete” and “Back” at the same time till the light flashes to reset IR.
Also, make sure the streaming device has Google’s voice Assistant App running on it. If you don’t install this App, please install the software, then simply press and hold the voice button to issue a command, such as “opening youtube”, and the voice assistant will follow the command and open youtube. Also, you need to make sure the network is normally working.
The above is about the use of voice remote control related matters. If your tv box remote control does not support voice function, you can try this BPR1S Plus air mouse remote control. For more different voice remote control for android tv box, please directly leave a message below me, and I will contact you within 24 hours.
WhatsApp/Telegram/Wechat/Viber: +86 18126307730