BPR3S Plus Voice Remote Control
$4.89 – $5.89
BOXPUT 2.4g wireless BT remote control BPR3S Plus tv four buttons infrared isolation ir learning 6 axis gyroscope voice wireless air mouse ota
|Product Category||BT Air Mouse|
|Voice remote control||YES|
|6 Axis Gyroscope||YES|
|TV Four Buttons Infrared Isolation||YES|
1. To pair another new device, press “OK” and “Back” at the same time till the light flashes.
2. Keep the remote control within 1 meter of the device for faster pairing.
3. Open BT searching, and pair with “BPR3S”.
IR Learning (All buttons)
1. Press the button that needs to learn for 8 seconds till the indicator light is always on after flashing, then release.
2. Align the IR, and press the button that would be learned, it shows success when the indicator light flashes.
3. Repeat 1~2 to learn the other buttons.
4. Press “Delete” and “Back” simultaneously until the light flashes to reset IR.
1. Keep pressing the “OK” and “Back” at the same time till the light flashes.
2. Plug in the USB receiver and keep the remote near the USB receiver within 50 cm for faster pairing.
3. The indicator light stops flashing to indicate successful pairing.
4 TV Buttons IR Isolation
1. Four TV buttons default Samsung TV IR code values,
2. Four TV buttons IR isolation in BT mode
3. Four TV buttons support any IR values learning.
1. The button would be in IR mode when disconnected from BT.
2. If the buttons have completed IR learning, the power button will send the IR signal in priority in BT mode.
3. In IR mode, it supports full button learning, with no mouse function.
4. Press “OK” + “volume +/-” shortly to control the speed of the mouse.
5. In BT mode, the voice function is applicable to some ATV devices, like TCL Smart TV, Shield TV Box, HAKO mini, Google TV, etc. But the voice function may be incompatible with the other devices.
6. In BT mode, the voice function is incompatible with all AOSP Android functions and is not equipped with a USB receiver.
7. In 2.4G mode, the voice function supports AOSP Android and ATV devices.
8. In 2.4G mode, some ATV TVs cannot enter when logging into a Google account.
9. If the “ok” button is not compatible with the Google account login interface, please contact the seller.
10. If no infrared learning, all buttons are 2.4G or BT mode function accordingly.