HAKO MINI PL3 Smart Projector with Built-in TV Box
Out of stock
HAKO MINI PL3 Smart Projector with Build-in HAKO MINI V2 TV Box Amlogic S905Y2 Chipset Android 9 2G+8G BT 4.2 1080P 200 ANSI Lumens 3000:1 Automatic Keystone Correction Auto Focus
CPU： Amlogic S905Y2 Quad Core ARM A53
Android OS： Android 10
Bluetooth： BT 4.2
Brightness：5000 Brightness/200 ANSI lumens (American National Standards Institute)
Aspect Ratio：16:9/4:3 Adaptive
Speaker：5W*2* Stereo Speaker
Connection：HDMI1; USB1*;* AUX1;
Keystone Correction：±45° (Supports automatic vertical keystone correction, and remote four-point keystone correction.)
How to Keystone Correction?
- Place the projector towards a suitable projection surface or wall, and adjust the distance for the proper size of the picture.
- Focus on the picture perfectly clearly.
- If your project is directed towards the projection surface but pointing up and down, the picture will be adjusted automatically. You can still use the remote control [keystone+] or [keystone-], or go to[Projection Setting][Four point correction] for further minor adjustments, till the picture is perfectly rectangular.
- If your project is not vertical to the projection surface, use remote control, and go to [Projection Setting][Four point correction].
- Press [OK] to select the point, and 4 [Navigation button] to adjust until the picture is perfectly rectangular.
- Adapter AC cord
- Remote control
- User manual