Android TV Boxes and TV Sticks are the most popular streaming devices in the world. Based on different designs, and configurations, the price of Android TV Box & TV Stick are varies. So what is the best Android TV box or TV Stick?
Based on the user’s needs and budget, there is no standard answer to this question. The set-top boxes on the market mainly have these features.
- Android Os version: Android 9, Android 10, Android 11, Android 12(latest one)
- Chipset: Amlgoc, Rockchip, Allwinner
- 4K live streaming, 6K or 8K video decoding
- Ethernet for 100M or 1000M
- Dual Wifi 2.4G/5G or single WIFI
- Support BT or not, if the Android box doesn’t have BT, then can not use the BT remote control
- With IR remote control or 2.4G remote control or BT remote control
- RAM & ROM, from 1G+8G to 8G+128G
- Built-in movie apps for Android TV Box, like YouTube, Netflix, Disney plus, etc.
- More than 2 USB hosts or 1 TF Card, which allows users easily use USB drives or other USB devices
However, as the TV Stick is mini and portable, it does not have many functions like the set-top box.
As we know, most Android TV Sticks, no matter ATV TV Stick or AOSP TV Stick, their functions are similar.
Mini TV Stick doesn’t have Ethernet, so you are not able to use the Cable, but you can use WIFI. If your TV Stick with USB, you just need to buy one USB to Lan Adapter and use the cable. Also, the TV Stick memory is small, like 1G+8G, 2G+8G, 2G+16G, and 4G+32G, not larger like the TV Box. Other configurations will be similar to Android Box, the tv stick with netflix
How to use an Android TV box or TV Stick?
The connection between the TV Box and the TV Stick is the same, you need to connect your TV Box with the TV Box&TV Stick by HDMI cable/AV cable(TV Stick only supports to connect by HDMI), power it on, and use the remote to open your tv and TV Box, working!
How to download Apps on Android TV box or TV Stick?
1) Search & download & install from the Google Play store
2) Use the USB driver, you need to download the APP Apk file on the USB drive, and move it to the TV Box. Many TV sticks don’t have a USB option, so you can use 2 in 1 Micro to USB OTG Cable Adapter and use a USB.
3)Use Google Chrome, input the App download link, and download & install.
4)For ATV TV Box/ATV TV Stick, you need to use the “Downloader” app to download the apps that you can not find in the Google play store.
Do you get it now? For more questions about TV Box or TV Stick, pls leave message as below, I will reply you in 24 hours.