Sync back lights are strip lights that can change the color according to the screen. What color is your screen, what color is your background light strip. These backlights are usually mounted on the back of a TV or computer. Once installed, they will look like the video below.
Now I will focus on our two best-selling sync backlights and their differences.
- Mainly use on the TV, the TV screen is from 55inch to 90 inch. When installed on the TV back, it will bring you a theatrical experience while watching movies.
- Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and SmartThings.
- Support all the HDMI devices, which including TV boxes, Computer, Xbox, PS4, PS5, etc.
- Easiliy controlled by the Smart phone, with multiple modes
- Seamless synchronization with the Screen or music styles
- Easy installation, which including 2 rolls backlights, HDMI Sync box, brackets, adapter.
- 2M, 3M, 4M and 5 meters for different devices, each meter have 60 LEDs
- For PC, Computer only as it needs to download App and setting
- USB connection and easier installation, including LED Strips, controller, power supply, and cable
- Non-waterproof with low cost
If you compare closely at the two sync screen back lights, you can see that they are completely different. If your device is HDMI and you want better quality and immersive experience, you can choose HDMI Sync Back Light. Of course, his price is much higher than the second model. If you want to buy one on your laptop, then you can choose the PC back light(the second one).